Top Ten Worst Plays of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SteveH, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Paul Kuharsky on Twitter

"Jokes aside, wanna help me construct a list of 10 plays that defined #Titans' season? I'll weave some of you into series based on replies."

Surely there must be six from the Cleveland game ...

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wreh-Wilson not killing Andy Dalton
    Whitehursts 4th & 1 fail
    Succops 2 missed FG's vs Cincinnati
    any play from the 2nd Texans game

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Winston's fumble. tee hee

4. SteveH

SteveH Starter

The Wreh Wilson one was a shocker

The best must be the blocked FG vs the Jags - the block that cost us the No.1 pick

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SteveH

SteveH Starter

What would the Top Ten plays in Titans history be?
    Music City Miracle,
    Gary Anderson's playoff FG against the Ravens was beautiful
    Vince Young Fourth Quarter clutch TD vs NY Giants
    Eddie George running over Ray Lewis ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

VY to Kenny Britt vs Arizona was amazing, theres still footprints on my ceiling from that

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

How about VY running for a TD in OT to end the texans game

Could probably use a couple Pacman plays from that NY game too

Fat Albert leaping over the OL to get the sack (against the falcons I think??) to win a game

CJ's "He's got getting away from the cops speed" run

Joe Nedney faking the fall to get a second FG attempt vs the Stoolers in the playoffs

8. Thaddeus43

That has got to be #1

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

How about the opening onside kick from the Colts the 1st time we played them ... then when we do finally get the ball KW fumbles it away

10. Thaddeus43

Really there were a lot of missed plays from the beginning of the season that no professional player should miss. I wonder if we make those plays, if the ball rolls in a different direction for the Titans and we win some games. (still wouldn't make the post season, but at least wouldn't be a laughing stock)

The Pollard missed int against Dallas ... IIRC, it was right before half-time and the Cowboys were in the redzone. Romo threw a pass that hit Pollard in the hands, that if he caught it, it is an easy TD ... The Cowboys ended up scoring on that drive, so it could've resulted in a 14 point swing, and all the momentum going into the half ... I really believe that we win that game if Pollard makes the catch.

Similar thing in the Cincy game ... BWW should've picked that off and taken it to the house. Again, a 14 point swing, and a huge shift in momentum. Add in the 2 missed FGs, and that is basically a 20 point swing in the points. Titans are at least in that game at the end, and might pull off a win.

Cle game ... Even if we just prevent 1 of the many mistakes we made, then we win that game.

Then the Titans could be going into the WAS game at 5-1 ... The mentality of a 2 win team and a 5 win team at that point in the season is completely different. We might go in with a ton of confidence and pull out that win (in a game we should've won anyway) ... then there is a good chance we go into the bye week at 6-2 ... then who knows what could happen.

Oh well. Just a dream. We are the Titans and we find ways to lose.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar