Top Ten Free Agent Bargains

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if we don't at least bring in peterson for a talk, then i'll start having serious doubts about this front office

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His agent is the Postons. No thanks.

3. smili

smili Starter

the powder blue is pretty bad for injuries too - except when our guys get hurt do they ever come back?

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Bentley wants to go to Eagles, so he'll probably demand quite a contract to go to us.
    Peterson could be nice, but except KVB we haven't had any luck with players recovering from a severe injury.
    Randle could be a nice slot reciever because of his speed, but he's no #1 or #2.

5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

The whole free agent lot this year is pretty mediocre. That could change with no CBA however. I hope Reese is like the Eagles and already has a few guys lined up....specifically WR, S, LB.

6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Petersen is no "bargain" if he's got the Postons. I agree, pass on him.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if we just wanna quit pursuing players because of their crack-head agents then we should just give up on guys represented by Rosenhaus while we're at it .... hmmmmmm ?

thats just crazy talk

bring him in
    talk
    and see what the price is

8. What kind of a receiver do the Titans want at #1 anyway, a playmaker, a speedster, a possesion reciever. Honestly. I pass on Peterson, but I do like Bentley. We need a quality center, but isn't he in contacts with another team?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Peterson hasnt been any good due to injury for the past 2 years and won't be worth the headache that the Postons produce wanting a huge contract for someone who may just be mediocre.

Plus we don't really need any more injury risks.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Garbage. When you've got a budget for a 2nd hand mazda, you don't start ringing all the Porsche dealerships, just "for a talk".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar