Top Ten Free Agent Bargains

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if we don't at least bring in peterson for a talk, then i'll start having serious doubts about this front office
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

His agent is the Postons. No thanks.
  3. smili

smili Starter

the powder blue is pretty bad for injuries too - except when our guys get hurt do they ever come back?
  4. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Bentley wants to go to Eagles, so he'll probably demand quite a contract to go to us.
    Peterson could be nice, but except KVB we haven't had any luck with players recovering from a severe injury.
    Randle could be a nice slot reciever because of his speed, but he's no #1 or #2.
  5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

The whole free agent lot this year is pretty mediocre. That could change with no CBA however. I hope Reese is like the Eagles and already has a few guys lined up....specifically WR, S, LB.
  6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Petersen is no "bargain" if he's got the Postons. I agree, pass on him.
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if we just wanna quit pursuing players because of their crack-head agents then we should just give up on guys represented by Rosenhaus while we're at it .... hmmmmmm ?

thats just crazy talk

bring him in
    talk
    and see what the price is
  8. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

What kind of a receiver do the Titans want at #1 anyway, a playmaker, a speedster, a possesion reciever. Honestly. I pass on Peterson, but I do like Bentley. We need a quality center, but isn't he in contacts with another team?
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Peterson hasnt been any good due to injury for the past 2 years and won't be worth the headache that the Postons produce wanting a huge contract for someone who may just be mediocre.

Plus we don't really need any more injury risks.
  10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Garbage. When you've got a budget for a 2nd hand mazda, you don't start ringing all the Porsche dealerships, just "for a talk".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.