top tacklers in the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

omg ur discussin the most retartarded topic ever......TNThunder i cant belive wat ur basin ur statmens on.....do u realize that all players make mistakes watch the great lbs and ull see all of em miss takcles urlacher, briggs, donnie, thomos, lewis....they all miss takcles and ur basin ur statmens on jsut last game...b/c he was outa position once....he is ranked by all major analysts as one of the best lbs and he was ranked by yahoo sports at the beginnin of the yr as the number one defnesive player....for all DL, LB, and DBs....he was ranked number one over EVERYONE ELSE....I CAN EVEN FIND U THE LINK. EVEN IN MADDEN HE IS RANKED LIKE IN THE TOP 20 OVERALL...SO SERIOUSLY JUST STFU PLZ...ur fightin an unwinable battle

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That r a raeli grate poste. Kepe up the rasur sherp anlisis.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That link does NOT show how many times teams ran to our left or right, so I really don't know why you posted it. It does show we have poor line play (rank #24) and worse linebacker play (rank #25).

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Great comeback, what are you in 3rd grade. Does my lack of spelling piss you off that much. Whatever, all i know is that i have never read any article ever bashing bulluck.....

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Umm, maybe you should read it again. You should look at the table below the sections starting with "This second table lists each team's Adjusted Line Yards in each direction listed in official NFL play-by-play, along with rank among the 32 teams. " and "The third table lists how often each team runs in each direction."
    They show how successful opposing offences were running either left end, left tackle, middle, right tackle, right end and how often they ran in each direction.

6. Of course it does. Just read it. It's right there in plain sight...

It even shows which side was more effective against the run. Guess which side that was...

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

TNT, you said we were gashed on Bulluck's side, but not on Thornton's side. I knew you had no evidence of this, you just had your biased opinion against Bulluck and your overly favorable one of Thornton.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You are correct, I did't scroll down far enough. So we rank 26th on Bulluck's side and 31st on Thornton's side. That could be because Thornton missed several games, and even when back couldn't tackle because of his shoulder. We still rank much better in the middle and on the tackles than outside. That to me is OLB play. Did you watch Peterson with Seattle yesterday? That is my idea of how to play OLB. Since there is no effective way to really prove my point, I will let it drop, and leave it to the coaches to decide if Bulluck is still a factor at linebacker.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

My "evidence" was in watching how many times he got abused. Gut will confirm this if he ever reports back from watching the Giants game again. I am done. I voiced what I saw this year. If you didn't see the same thing, so be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar