top tacklers in the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When was the last time he was in a probowl?

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

3 or 4 years have nothing to do with his CURRENT qualifications at LB. Try and put aside your homerism and be objective. What has he done this year....and do we expect him to improve next year? At his age, chances are he will not.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

When was the last time the Pro Bowl was more than a popularity contest? Never would be the correct answer.

And for your other post. So you want to get rid of every single player who have a bad season or in this case ½ season?
    Note btw that I'm not agreeing that Bulluck has had a bad season. It's not been up to his normal standard but still better than 80% of the league. Rather I'm pointing out how silly it is to think a player needs to replaced even if he did have 1 bad season. Following that line of thinking we need to replace the entire team, because almost every single one of them have played below their expectations for at least half this season.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

"As I mentioned, many, many factors go into the grading of OLB's, depending on what they're asked to do, but here are my grades, for what they're worth: Briggs and Merriman, 6.3; Marcus Washington, Redskins, 5.9; Keith Bulluck, Titans, 5.8; Bart Scott, Ravens, 5.6; Thomas, Ravens, 5.4; E. J. Henderson, Vikings, 5.3; Phillips, Chargers, 5.1; A.J. Hawk, Packers, 4.4; Thomas Howard, Raiders, 3.4." - Dr. Z (SI.com)

Sure he's old and probably a little senile, but he stil has a lot of experience evaluating players.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You are the absolute king of irony.

You said we were gashed more to Bullcuk's side. You started it, so I asked you to provide your facts. Instead, you shift the subject to me. Fishy.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You are the one that said you had looked at stats about which side teams ran on, not me. I asked you to post a link to those stats. You couldn't. End of story.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Does this refresh your memory?

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I have stats, I'm not trying to avoid posting them. But you started the discussion, so you first.

You said we've been gashed on Bullucks side, but not nearly as bad on Thornton's side. Where is your proof?

Just say you don't have any proof, and stop trying to make a red herring.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I never claimed to have proof....but YOU did. Now put up or shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar