Top Five Reasons Titans Beat Hou Next Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 26, 2012.

1. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

1. Because the game no longer matters and we specialize in winning meaningless games.

2. Because everyone's dream of getting a new coaching staff cannot possibly happen (we are destined to suffer), thus we get a "signature" win to allow everyone to hold on to their jobs for at least one more year.

3. Because everyone's dream of getting a top five draft pick cannot possibly happen (we are destined to suffer), thus we eek out another 7-9 season to stay right in the sweet spot of mediocrity (going to lose and win at least one game each that we should'nt).

4. Jerry Gray, overly enamored with his new toy (blitz), continues to over utilize it and sends 11 men every time managing to knock out not one but two QB's forcing Hou to punt on every first down (Hou still manages 28 defensive points however as well as (2) safeties as CJ runs backwards into his own end zone).

5. Because Mike Munchak is that damn good. (Struck from the record because its not even funny to joke about how inept our coaching staff is).

5. Bud Adams orders the coaching staff to throw the damn ball to Kenny Britt and Jared Cook, Chris Palmer figuring he is going to be a smart a** and show Bud how wrong he is, tells Locker to throw to them every play...........we score 45 points.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

All of those, are surprisingly very good points.......outside of 5 of course.
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah if you remove point 5 i will give you a high five because 4 made me laugh.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I'd be shocked if we beat the Texans next week.

They put away a Jaguars team after they slept on them, they're a good team cause they win games they should win. We can't do that.
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Yea number 4 was solid...and it is all mad sudden that this blitz seems to be his favorite thing to do now... Unfortunately the off man coverage looks retarded while doing so.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Why? So he can drop it? Or, when he's in the defense knows we're passing, because he's that bad at run blocking. Really been upset with Jared lately, so much potential being thrown away. He wants out of TN, so he's got no value to us anymore.
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

They "put them away" ? Didn't it take them practically the whole OT period to get a DB out position so they could get a luck td?
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I'm not going to defend the Texans, but just show me 1 game where we've come out on top after losing early...
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Can you imagine how many drops we would have if that happened though. Might shatter records. I'd predict at least 20
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I was about to say 'Go home CollinsQB you're drunk' but yeah the points make sense.