Top 50 Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They should definitely take note in how they rushed Morgan back and him re-injuring his knee during the pre-season.

I wouldn't be opposed to PUP listing Britt the first portion of the season.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think til September 30th of next season is the time table I'd set to have him in by. He'd of course have to get some form of practice before debuting.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Did Morgan really get hurt, though? I know he had a surgery to clean up a stitch that was causing irritation. I had the same thing at about the same point after my ankle surgery with a screw. Everything was going good and I hadn't done anything to aggrevate it, and I started having really sharp pains in my ankle when I put weight on it and it was super sensitive to touch.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Take stevens off the top 50 list. Unreal

5. LTF

LTF Starter

If the Cards let Calais Campbell hit the open market we really need to make a run for him.
    Nobody is talking about this guy, but he would have an instant impact on our D.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Him and Mario Williams are the only 2 DEs that I see that fit the BIGGER is better philosophy that Jerry Gray wants.

I think the Cards franchise him because he is very important to their defense.

Mario Williams on the other hand is not as important to the Texans as they found Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed who make a nice pair of rush OLBers for their 3-4 scheme.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My #1 (realistic target)... see below signature.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If you could chose between Carl Nicks or Mario Williams; who do you sign?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mario Williams. I think we can get a decent guard (assuming we are in the market) through draft or free agency.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

picking at #20 we are guaranteed to have a top G/C on the board. while it would be unlikely that an impact 295lbs DE will be on the board.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar