Top 15 SEC 2008 draft prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The next Elvis Grbac

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He does look like GrBac but he is better. He's pretty good IDK if he is elite he had quite the supporting cast..........Meachem, Sears, that other WR, ect.

If he repeats or better I will put him in the elite category. He isn't Peyton but who is.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who didn't? the experts you mean?

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, the "experts" never were critical of Peterson's build (I didn't hear anything). A few on this board were a little more leary, myself included of Peterson having some of the Chris Brown syndrom. The Vikings apparently think he will be OK. Of course they think he is going to be another Robert Smith.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't follow the pre-draft coverage that much, but even I knew Peterson was injury prone.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Thats not really the main point Gunny. We are discussing where McFadden will be drafted next year and if Peterson's injury history and build didn't scare away teams from considering him with an early first round pick (those are the opinions that matter) they certianly will not shy away from McFadden.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didnt even know i was one of those people

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=22988&highlight=mcfadden

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think Ainge is a very good quarterback. He set the record for touchdowns as a freshman three years ago. He had a down year his sophmore year, but he was coming off of a broken collar bone and the entire team sucked that year. (5-6) This last season he played very well. Not all of his TD passes were Meachem breaking tackles. I've seen him throw some very good passes. He's going to be at worst a starting QB in the league.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

As for McFadden, if you don't think he can play in the NFL, go back and watch the Arkansas vs. Tennessee game from last year. He single-handedly destroyed a very good Tennessee defense. He's an amazing back.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

At worst?? That is a terrible assessment. At worst, he is an undrafted free agent. He has shown that he is an inconsistent player throughout his career. He is not very good at reading defenses. He has an average arm (by NFL standards). He is inaccurate. He's not particularly mobile, but not exactly a statue either. He hasn't shown that he can be effective for an entire season... yet. His durability is a question mark, especially with his wiry frame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar