Top 10 TITANS Most Magical Moments (Where does Britt rank?)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Of all the Titans magical moments. Kenny Britt's explosion for 225 yards and 3 Touchdowns in 2 and a half quarters has to rank up there...I wanna see what you guys think are the Top 10 moments in Titans history, no oilers.

Heres my list:

1. Music City Miracle - Probably the consensus #1 right here. No real explanation needed.

2. Steve McNair shaking defender, using arm to hold himself up, throwing dart to Mason in the superbowl/McNair's superbowl performance - Even though we lost, The ability to evade the sack and give us a chance to tie the game as time expired. Probably the most memorable play In all the games I've watched. Others might not rank it though.

3. Joe Nedney's Oscar Award Winning Running into the Kicker call 2003Playoffs - Anytime you beat the steelers its a great day, any titan fan who watched this game had their heart sank, and immediately lifted when that flag was thrown.

4. Vince Young 21 point comeback vs Giants in 4th Quarter -
    trailed 21-0 in the 4th quarter, 24 unanswered points, one of my all time favorite games ever watched.

5. Vince Young OT run vs Houston - VY's homecoming couldn't have ended on a better note.

6. "The Drive" - 99 yards ending with a TD pass to Britt as time expired against the Cardinals to keep our playoff hopes alive.

7. Steve McNairs 15 for 16 game vs Pittsburgh - It may not be on a lot of people's lists, but I thought it really instilled him as an MVP candidate.

8. Rob Bironas from 60 yards to beat Colts - Seemed like we couldn't get over the hump which was the Colts. Hell of a game with a great ending.

9. Kenny Britt's explosion in 2 and a half quarters vs Eagles - With everything that went on this week, and how unguardable he was, I don't believe theres ever been a more dominating performance in Titans history. Down 19-10 in the 2nd half,when some of the balls he was grabbing were so poorly thrown but he still somehow got to them and made plays. And to do it in 2 and a half quarters was just insane.

10. Bironas 8/8 Game vs Houston - Was a blowout at first, Houston made a run late in the game and it looked like we let one slip away until that Roydell bomb setting up Bironas' 8th made field goal of the game, NFL record.

I made this list off the top of my head...So don't get mad if I forgot anything which I probably did.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Eddie George, opening day against the Raiders!

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This performance was special. But I don't think it's top 10 for me.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

McNair in the Meadowlands coming back from a big deficit after not practicing all week has to be above Rob's 8/8....

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

McNair on Monday night Football vs. the Pats in 02, lighting up Milloy (I think) heading into the endzone. And really, every game McNair played hurt back in 02 (wow that man was tough!).

I agree on the SB play at #2...that is something I will never forget. Just awesome.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Eddie in the snow at Clevland..just amazing to watch.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We were talking on the way home from the game saying this one has to be a top 10 for games at LP Field for me.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

idk if an 8/8 field goal game makes the list. Sure, Robby did a damn fine job, but all that says to me is our offense was sputtering like a 20 year old lawn mower. Vinces 21 point comeback against the Giants ought to be a little higher. Great list and great post though, reading through that brought back some fond memories.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Supposedly Drew Bennett had 3 TD's and 233 yards against the Chiefs in '04...?

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Very impressive. A man had better come prepared if he's gonna argue against these plays or even the order!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar