Top 10 QB's under the age of 25

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Well Luck, RGKnee3, Stafford, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Newton are locks to make this list so that leaves no spots open for Locker and while I think Locker will be a top 10 QB next season I wouldn't put him on this list. Locker was hurt and just had to poor of a season statistically to say he is a top 10 QB in any grouping.

Also, my list would go
    1. Stafford
    2. RGKnee
    3. Newton
    4. Kaepernick
    5. Wilson
    6. Luck
    7. Dalton
    8. Freeman
    9. Tannehill
    10. Bradford

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He's a lock for top 10 underachieving QBs under 25.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Well, if he was going to make it, it would have been in the 7-10 range, which as you see he wasn't. 1-6 will be something like Newton, RG3, Stafford, Luck, Wilson, and Kaepernick. Close to that order too

When you see the complete 10, where would Locker go? Maybe ahead of Tannehill or Freeman, but until he plays a whole season and shows he can lead and win games. He doesn't belong at this point.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1. Jake Locker
    #8714.1 - Andrew Luck

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think Bradford and Tannehill are way to high. If I was to put Locker up there it would be over one of those two guys.

7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I actually disagree with Locker deserving to be on this list. I actually thought long and hard about it. My main reason for saying that is due to sample size. He hasn't completed a single complete NFL season as a starter yet. Furthermore, when he has played he's actually been inconsistent. Granted we had poor offensive line play, but at the end of the day he has been pretty average. Now with that being said, I think he has great talent and can make a push to be on this list. I just don't think he's there yet.

Lastly, we already know who the other 6 people on the list are going to be. RGIII, Andrew Luck, Colin Kapernick, Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, and Russel Wilson.

Just to make sure I'm clear, I'm not saying I think all these guys have more talent than Locker. I think their respective teams have done a better job utilizing them and playing to their strengths.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow, QB's 10 thru 6 are all kinds of fudge up. Josh Freeman is by far a better QB than Ryan Tannehill. Ryan Tannehill must be getting bonus points for having a good looking wife.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think you guys are severely underrating Tannehill. Dude had a very good rookie season and he's only beginning to reach his vast potential. It's not a stretch at all to say that he's a better QB than Jake Locker at this point, sadly. He's better than Josh Freeman, too.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Colin Kaepernick will be high on this list, even though he probably shouldn't be. I think he will regress a little in 2013.

This year will tell me a lot about Jim Harbaugh, will he make the same mistake Rex Ryan, Mike Munchak and Greg Schiano made by asking too much of their young QB. If he does and Kaep comes thru then Im completely wrong on who I think Colin Kaepernick is as a person.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar