Toothlessberger accused of assault - again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

To BR's defense, ESPN has slaughtered him, even tho no formal charges have been filed. Stephen A Smith has even asked for a 4 game suspension, even if he's not charged/convicted!

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I also read on TMZ that the girl's sorority has instructed all of their members to take down their facebook accounts, not wear their greek letters out in public, and not to talk to anyone about the case. I wonder what they are hiding by taking down their facebook accounts? I wonder if this girl has pictures that speak volumes that she is hiding from the court of public?

3. amy

amy Starter

Maybe they just don't want any of them to be hassled by weirdos and hatemongers. OR, the girls have suggestive pics on their pages. I understand that a man has no right to EVER force himself on a woman, but I learned early in life that men take cute flirtation as sign a girl is willing to do whatever. And when that doesn' t happen,, many of them, like Ben, may take what they feel they have been offered. So the young ladies need to be aware of this and act appropriately. If you can't trust the other person to do the right thing, then you MUST take care not to put that person into any situation than will lead to harm on yourself. Because women do not do this, too many of them wind up hurt or dead. jmo

4. amy

amy Starter

Oh, and the woman should NEVER get into any situation that brings harm to herself. That's why posting suggestive comments of pics is one of the most dangerous things a girl can do these days. That and drinking/drugging to excess and wind up not having a clue what happened with whom the night before. As women, we are responsible for ourselves and should be ever vigilant. This young woman can bring charges against Ben and win, but she still has a responsibility to herself not to get into this type of situation. Drinking/drug block parties are dangerous things.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you can thank roger goodell for that. he has set precedence for suspending players without conviction since he has been the commissioner.

unfortunately all it takes is for a woman to try to exploit an athlete in the nfl for some money and chances are he will be suspended for "tarnishing the shield"

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree. Roger is probably so mad the next backup player from a small market team in front of him will get at least half a season.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

If it smells and looks like a turd ......

................. guess what? It probably is.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

..... guess what? someone has wiped their *** with the terrible towel.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Cop who filed report seen taking photos with big Ben... oh boy.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ben has cops in his pocket, this girl has no chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar