Toothlessberger accused of assault - again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

People choose to live in slums, people choose to be prostitutes, no one chooses to be raped or sexually assaulted. I do see your point. Trash breeds more trash.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe Ben takes dating tips from Roman Polanski?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least Big Ben is letting Little Ben play with girls of age. He'd already be scum to me if he'd been accused of that with a child.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you left out fixing horse races and watering down moonshine, but I like the way you think!

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS Times a trillion!

Innocent OR Guilty. The man is a moron to even get in those situations ;p

6. World Peace

lets be honest here... unless there is DNA, video, or witnesses... Big Ben will dodge the law again. None of the three exist to my knowledge on this case, however, the sheriffs department is requesting his DNA for analysis. Dude will always be seen as a creeper from here on out regardless.

There was this guy on campus who accused of raping this girl. What really happened? The girl invited him back to her house, consensually slept with him, and her boyfriend found out so she said it was rape. However, pictures surfaced of her and him at a bar making out, smiling, having a good time, and she finally fessed up to making the whole thing up. Her friends really pressed her to tell truth because they all knew she was lying.

So you think the guy accused of rape got his name cleared? Think again, kids on campus would refer to him as the rapist, and girls wouldn't dare talk to him. He moved away to Texas to start a new life because he had to, and he tells me, there is no reason to tell anyone about his past in Texas because he didn't do anything wrong and was just caught in the middle of something horrible. Moral of the story? Chicks lie. It's not un heard of, but as many of you pointed out, Big Ben is a moron. I'm not sure I'd want him on the team. Dude has issues, and if he was a normal guy, lets be honest, he'd probably be in jail because the police always try to nail evidence on rape suspects, even if its fabricated! (Yes, that's happened all across america)

I think the damage has been done. America can forgive one screw up, but when you keep making the same mistakes, it's time for you to learn things the hardway. Someone needs to deflate this dudes ego and serve him up a huge piece of humble pie.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

put him a motorcycle at 5pm and tell him the Hooters across town is having a wet T-shirt contest.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. World Peace

This dude is scum no matter how you look at it. A guy I went to college with played high school football with Big Ben. He said he was a huge A-hole back then and doubts much has changed. Back when Ben was playing in his first superbowl, i recount a story my buddy told me about Ben taking a girl out in the country and giving her the ultimatum... Do the deed or find your own way home. Yea, it's hearsay, but at the time, I thought he was BS'ing or just making stuff up. Now, after all of this, i highly doubt it's false.

There have been hundreds of people who have come out and said that he's a self centered pompous a-hole who thinks he's God's gift to Women.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This guy acts like a kid. Motorcycle Accident - Sex assults - what else does he do? He's suppose to be a franchise player, not a teenager. Hopefully he goes to jail...stupid Steelers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

While Ben may have some ego, most Pro ballers do. If he did in fact force himself on this girl, he'll get his in some way shape or form. I'm not sure if karma's real but karma sure is a b-word either way. I've done some great things in my time, and haven't been rewarded for them, Iv also done my fair share of dumb things too and those some times do come back to bite you in the butt.

Only Ben and this girl know the real story for now.

The way this is going for him Big Ben will end up as a lifetime special they show 6th graders LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar