Too much Young negativity...here's a positive for you

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Well, it seems Vince's completion percentage and problems reading the defense is really gettting to a majority of Titans fans...

Cheer up...

Here is a stat that should make you happy (and if it doesn't, are you really a Titans fan?)...

According to Football Outsiders, the Titans are 2nd in the league in Red Zone offense...

This is great news and IMO is a reflection of the good aspects that Vince brings to the table right now.

Good job, Vince!!!

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

it brings nothing to the table. The wins have come from Henry's running the ball and the OL blocking for a change.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Grief and happiness. This is great.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

what?

Scoring in the Redzone has brought a lot to the table...

And Vince has been the main reason why we are 2nd in the league in redzone offense...

good grief...I feel sorry for any titan fan that can't say anything positive about our Franchise QB...

5. Let the haters and non believers talk!!!

When Vince hold the Lombardi trophy in his hands, all those VY haters and non believers will cheer for him and for the team, I feel sorry for you too...

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Good post...some people just cant see the half full glass.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

And Henry's preformance has not been better do to Vince? Come on now. Every team we play spies Vince. The draws and fake QB runs going to Henry have opened up huge holes.

Does he at least get credit for the 3 rushing TDs and the red zone passing TDs? :rolleyes:

I am confused by all of this hate anyways. Look at game 1 and 2 and ask youselves if that is what we want at QB. NO!

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Unfortunately we don't get to the red zone very often, so those stats may be misleading.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd say alot have fans have noticed the red zone efficiency already.

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

According to whom?:moon2: :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar