TOO much cheap shot talk.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Personally, I've never really seen CJ "struggle" when the passing game was working well. And I've definitely never seen him "struggle" when they're were less than 8 in the box.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

wow, first most of you on this site love KFC, now your killing CJ for this. Remember when we had, eddie george(back end of his career) then Chris Brown, then travis henry, then ledale white, what were they famous for. well you said it best "He could go for 3, then 2, then -1, then 0, then -4 the next time he touches it, he's all over the place." Never did they go for the part i took out of your quote 34 yards. they were consistently going for the -4 yards and 2 yards. they sucked. CJ has averaged 4-5 yards a carry the past 3 years. thats alot better than what we have had the previous 10. if you dont like CJ, root for the ravens and their RB sunday please

3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

thanks for agian some more insight on why you hate CJ. hope you get used to cheering agianst the titans for the next 5 years he is still tearing it up for us. i dont think viking fans are rooting agianst AP for his contract that outdid CJ.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

you have alot of posts, but god dang your annoying. why do you even like the titans, and why are you on this site. your type of hatred for the titans and their players, are why the titans get no respect. have no fans outside of Tenn and why the titans franchise is going to get moved out of nashville in a few years. i think CJ might like playing for the LA Titans. yeah...that sounds great. cause you nashville people dont get it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

:eh?: Absolutely absurd. Please explain.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. I'm sure they'll be on the first train out of Nashville... especially considering every game has been sold out since they moved there.

And the "no fans outside of Nashville" talk... I'm from Indiana. There are plenty of Titans fans in Texas. I'm sure there will be plenty in Washington,too, once Locker becomes starter. We have more than a few members from England here, one from Egypt, one from Australia...

But I think the real reason they move is because Deuce Wayne hates CJ.. Good reasoning.

We still have fans that show up. The Colts very soon will not, the Jags already don't. Little danger of moving before many other teams.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL... exactly.

8. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Thanks - makes me laugh every time I look at it.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh here we go with the whole "You hate the team because you criticize a player" nonsense.

Truth is this:

If you are NOT criticizing Chris Johnson harshly at this point- then it's YOU who isn't the fan of the TEAM.

Piss right off ya rentboy wanka.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar