Too many wasted plays..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What are you trying to ask me, CJ jock holder?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That was hardly my "argument". I had a whole three paragraphs of actual argument prior to that. My point though is that a guy who is literally averaging one yard per carry should never even have the opportunity to carry the ball >10 times in a game. ESPECIALLY when the backup hasn't even been given the chance to carry the ball once. Munchak and his coaching staff are complete morons. Plain and simple.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Asking you to read is too hard?

What I asked you was a simple question. How is our run blocking right now? Its a simple "good" or "bad" answer.

Read my other threads, I am FAR from a CJ fan.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

When you jump off the bandwagon, you JUMP OFF! haha wow

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I am asking you how CJ is during a screen pass. I have seen plays where he is wide open on screen pass and still folds like a chick.

How do you explain those screens? Is the OL to blame for that too?

6. Alzarius

LOL at you.

Thats what i thought. I wouldnt answer it either.

P.S. When has this team EVER been able to run a screen? And guess what part of the team pulls out to block for the screens??

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Huh, bro? What are you asking?

CJ looked great, huh?

8. Alzarius

Im not asking anything anymore. You are too big of a chump to answer a simple question because you know you will have your @ss handed to you.

Im done with you. Youre just like 80% of this board who whine and complain like little school girls but cant have a reasonable discussion unless it fits your view only.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Are you still on the CJ bandwagon?

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

CJ friggin blows on screens, he catches it about half the time (The other half of the time he drops it because he's focusing on whether he wants to use 100's or 50's to wipe his a** with after the game), and then he turns around, stands there for a second as defenders begin to close in on him, takes a step forward, and assumes the fetal position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar