Too early? Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

You like Bailey over Shaw?

Plus I think Landry is out of our price range.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bailey has been making plays on STs all year.

As for Landry... we made Hope the highest paid safety, we could do the same for Landry. 6mil per year annualy would probably do it.

I mean if we signed Nicks like Finnebosch recommened, we'd be paying him top guard money, which is roughly the same as top safety money.

3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Here's my attempt at the sort of players and positions I would be looking to target in the draft.

1st round: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia

2nd round: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska

3rd round: Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa

4th round: Cyrus Gray, RB, Texas A&M

4th round: Tank Carder, LB, TCU

5th round: Quinton Saulsberry, C, Mississippi State

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I like this to be honest. McNutt is going be steal anywhere after the 2nd round. Carder could be a decent LB for us. I would however prefer DeCastro to Glenn.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Ye, I can digg DeCastro. But I would definately go for an interior O-lineman with our 1st rounder. That is the part of our team that is truly holding us back at the moment.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Must bring in a good bruising physical RB along with at least one receiver so Locker will have help on offense.

On defense bring in a defensive tackle and end

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I also believe a power back is needed. Harper has the size... But he runs like he wants to be cj, no real power running. I'm not sure if the staffing thought we could convert his run style to better suit a power back because of his size but I've only seen glimpses of it and he always returns to his multi cut speed back style.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

First round pick must be a guard... Decastro is my personal fav. I think we are going to be picking around 16 or so and that bumps us out of any of the play makers such as blackmon. Decastro is great at pulling and leading the block.
    That can be huge for us. And also a quality pass blocker.

Second round.. Wouldn't mind one of the top wrs left... Anyone a mahumad sanu fan? I think he would be a good fit. Britt, washington, Williams, sanu.

Maybe that's a stretch of need in the second, but it's future need, Washington isn't forever, Williams has shown glimpses... Can't hurt. Look at green bay.

Safety, defensive tackle, end... Maybe a late second guard or center.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

There is a lot to like about Sanu. He came to Rutgers as a safety, has actually ran the ball quite a bit, and he is 6'5" and super productive even with shaky quarterback play. He is comfortable getting the ball in a lot of places and I think that would work really well with CJ and Locker.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sanu is 6'2 I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar