Too early? Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

You hit it on the nail

Casey I agree is doing a good job Smith I really dont like him he's a year or two replacement

I love klug but he is a situational pass rush guy

Other than Morgan who is a standout DE?

You plug Devon Still in the middle and you play Crick on the edge with Morgan and you have a defensive rotation and line set for a long time because the beauty of it Still and Crick can both play either position

I know it seems a little wacky, but how our defense is play it seems like we dont want to blitz and they feel we can get it done with a four man pass rush well when we had BIG AL we could and your telling me with Crick Casey Still Morgan this isnt possible and wouldnt it also make it possible for our secondary to big alot better?

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

^^ no argument there

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Some more info on Jared Crick

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...s-injury-doesnt-impact-draft-status-size-does

"At 6-foot-4, 285 pounds, he will be considered too small to play inside for teams using four-man fronts. He played a lot of snaps at defensive end outside of Ohio State right tackle J.B. Shugarts on Oct. 10. However, some teams utilizing larger ends (the Tennessee Titans come to mind) might consider him a starter in their system."

4. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

Well lets hope this is true and he falls to us in the second round if he does will have a very good end for years to come

and i'll even go with xpmar9x and draft the center in the first

but we will have to get an upgrade over smith some point in the draft

Unless nebraska is beefing him up he is listed as 6'6 285 which is bigger than what we got will see come combine time

5. xpmar9x

After watching todays game do you still think DL is our biggest weakness?! Its obviously OL.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd say they're equally bad, but I'd prefer investing in the unit that keeps Locker upright.

With that said, guards aren't worth a first round pick and centers aren't worth a top 20 pick. You'll never convince me otherwise.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i dont mind our oline as much as we have a new franchise qb and its obvious our line is better at pass blocking which is what the league is becoming...pass happy...i would rather see us draft dline or receiver first but our pass rush is awful i am still not that impressed with morgan so far either...we need someone who can come in and get double digit sacks as a rookie and provide pass rush....our d-line is awful which makes our whole secondary look worse

8. xpmar9x

Touche.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I hadn't watched Brewster until they played Penn State, but he looked pretty terrible. Several bad snaps and though Still never really got his name called, he penetrated the line at will.

10. xpmar9x

After watching the ATL game, I wouldn't mind this draft. It's obvious our DL is terrible, although our OL is too. Take out the Round 3 OLB, add in a OG/OC and the draft would be solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar