Too early? Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Oops. You are right.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Exactly, he's also made a lot of spectacular catches, Goes up high to grab passes. Great run blocker, dude makes some hella hits even when he is running... For his size it's kinda incredible. I would love to see this kid playing across from britt. It would be huge. Even if we had to move up ^in the second to grab him i think it would be worth it.

Decastro to help fix this mess oline, sanu to help our receiving corps...

Could you imagine cj2k with two playmaker wide outs who stone block and decastro who i think is gonna be an incredible guard.. Holy fire people.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

WR who can block are pointless if the RB can't get out of the backfield...

4. Clark

Really? I didn't understand the game of football til just now... Thanks bro! :ha:

Cj might not be lightening he once was, nor have I been one to hope he would snap back into his old production outta the blue... The line is garbage. And even if cj is run of the mill from here on out... There's always another rb to replace him with... Like 3rd rounders and undrafted fa... Blount come to mind?

Now it's too much to build even for the future with you people. So fickle

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

no problem... always glad to help the football noobs

anyways... with the amount of money we gave CJ, we're almost attached to the hip with him... lets give him the offseason to see if he gets back to his old form... the main concern is the oline and everything except CB on the defense side...

6. Clark

We've started/played 2 rookie Lbs, 2 rookie dts... A second year rookie de... what do you really expect? The o line must improve or we are gonna be ^in the same ^no run game behind the 8 ball 2 down wreck we are ^in now cuz we still feed the rb the ball...

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd be really disappointed if we took a guard in the first round, especially with a top-16 pick.

Fact is this whole cluster f$@# could have been avoided had the Titans signed Harvey Dahl or Justin Blalock.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree with you man, normally OG aren't worth that pick. But, look at the Pounceys and the impact they've made. I'm a big fan of David DeCastro, and think that he'd be worth the pick. I'd rather us go DL 1st round though. Here's two mocks that i'm a fan of. In both mocks I have us getting a 4th comp pick for losing Tulloch and Babin.

1st: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
    2nd: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
    3rd: Ray-Ray Armstrong, SS, Miami
    4th: Jermaine Kearse, WR, Washington
    4th: Jaye Howard, DT, Flordia

or

1st: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
    2nd: Kelechi Osemele, OG, Iowa State
    3rd: Ray-Ray Armstrong, SS, Miami
    4th: Jermaine Kearse, WR, Washington
    4th: Andre Branch, DE, Clemson

Which would you rather have?

9. Clark

Who remembers the last top 16 Pick that wasn't named locker?

Morgan! Yay! What the flying monkey has he done? Be hurt? Start a few games... Do nothing to really warrant that "top 16" pick... But it would now be bad to take a safe player ^in decastro to really help our run game. Anyone see how well the phin pouncey pulls? He's clobering holes for their run game. Can we please have the same? or we can keep running behind this picket fence.. Sure

Ooooor we get more pass rush... We've been real good at picking em lately. Bet decastro goes top 20.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wasn't Morgan supposed to be the "safest" of the defensive ends that year? And I think you're rushing to judgement on him. I said back in February any production we got from Morgan this season should be considered a bonus since it takes 18 months to get back to normal after an ACL injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar