Tony Stewart runs over driver

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't know any "cyclists" that ride on bike paths. Those are for kids and such. My rides are somewhere between 35-75 or more miles. Do you know any "bike paths" that would work for that?

2. Big TT

I have ridden on those roads. And for the record, yes fat dudes and cycling kits do not mix well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm pretty sure the sidewalk on Split Log was designed for bikers as far as I know... On the second half of the street, at least.

The other streets I named don't have sidewalks or anything...

I feel like if I wanted to bike 35-75 miles I would just do it at the gym. Not the same experience, but still a workout.

4. Big TT

I would rather go to the dentist than ride a trainer, nothing at all the same.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At 20 years old I knew I wasn't stupid enough to walk on to the middle of a road with cars doing 60mph flying all around.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Check it out:

[​IMG]

That's where you can ride your bike and I promise you won't be struck by a motor vehicle.

It's called...

Now wait for it...

A bike trail.

Almost like it was made for bicycles or something.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And yeah... we all did dumb things at age 20.

It's extremely sad that this kid's stupid act cost him his life, but that doesn't mean it wasn't stupid.

8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So almost a week later someone has now noticed something about that original video. It appears Tony did not actually run him over with the tire as has been assumed all this time but rather it seems to show Ward GRAB ONTO Tony's wing which in return causes Tony's car to make the turn to the right that everyone is so ate up with.

Actual video starts at :16 seconds

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, that video shows that he basically killed himself.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya if he did in fact grab the wing, which the video appears to show, there is no way there will ever be any criminal charges tagged to Tony and Ward is even more at fault than before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar