Tony Romo - $108M Extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 29, 2013.

?
  1. Tony Romo

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. Joe Flacco

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Tacos

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Promo is worse for sure ... at least Flacco won a SB. What has Romo ever done?

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

As overrated as it gets.. he's mediocre at best.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jesus Christ!

What are the Cowgirls thinking? This is as dumb as it gets. $55 million guaranteed? Yikes!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But since I hate the Cowgirls, I love this contract :clap:

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I totally agree with everyone on this, Jerry has lost his damn mind. As bad as Flacco's deal is he can at least argue that he won them a super bowl. Romo has done nothing but choke in every clutch situation he's been in. BUT as a huge fan of anybody the cowboys play I am loving this.

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Ok, this is a good debate because despite all this bad seasons, he still has amazing numbers for the time he has been Cowboys QB, and some of those games weren't his fault.

If you could now, would you rather have Romo or Locker at QB? I can't say for sure right now I would rather have Locker. I think if Romo was our QB, we wouldn't have gone 6-10 last yr. And would be better off going into 2013 than we are now.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hes better than Flacco, so not too surprised he got paid that much.

Reading over several Cowboys fans websites, most seem okay with the extension even if some disagree with the guaranteed money.

9. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

106 mill. for a qb that only looks good on paper..guess all those stats ARE good for something.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Flacco was right. When he inked his deal he said that the figure wouldn't look as ridiculous once we started to see what other QB's got. Romo is awful in the playoffs but I can see how a Cowboys team that's been so bad for so long and with so many holes would bite the bullet and lock up their QB. Unless they want to blow the hole thing up and start from scratch (which I think they should) losing Romo would be devastating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar