Tony Gonzalez to Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Except for the first line, I totally agree.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha:
    Simple.. none of the two TEs that we have are named "Tony Gonzalez"

Allow me correct you.
    Bo Scaife is a 'good TE'.. Dallas Clark is a 'good TE'..

Tony Gonzales is a kick ars TE. Tony Gonzalez is a 90-100 yard, 7-10 catches per game TE. Tony Gonzalez is a game changing TE.. Tony Gonzalez is to the position what Tom Brady is to QB, and Adrian Peterson is to RB.

But hey.. according to you they're just two other players right? If Tom Brady comes available, and is RSP'd for the value of what we once used to draft the likes of Chris Henry, Ben Troupe and Tyrone Calico.. lets pick our noses and look the other way since we already have atleast two other solid/good QBs.. :suspect:.. right?

Labeling Tony Gonzales a "solid/good TE", and undervaluing his talent and what he could do for us as nothing but a "third TE", is frankly.. umm whats the word.. yeah, "silly".

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

annoy us more than we thought humanly possible

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

only thing that could make it worse would be putting it in Comic Sans font... :grrhee:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He could also type in white with giant text

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

he's be sure to make a few ignore lists if that happened.

7. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

I'd really appreciate that. His posts would blend in and I could skip over them more easily

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why couldn't we go after Tony G? A second round pick in next years draft? I mean really, when are we gonna attack one of the great ball-catching players. Year after year we sit idle and as great players get shuffled around the league, we seem to pick up whatevers left over. Please God let something good happen to this Franchise this weekend...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Absolutely! Price was not prohibitive and our projected 2nd rd pick for next year is about the same as atlanta's. If we offer our 2nd rd pick a few weeks earlier tony G is a titan now!

He could have been the difference for us in getting to the SB!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

do you often refer to the future in the past tense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar