Tony Brown out again Sunday with knee injury.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

That can't be possible.. I only weigh about 155-160 and I can bench 270. Surely he was exaggerating.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I doubt he was playing around when he said it. I know several guys who couldn't bench 225 their freshman seasons in college. Marks was always just better than his opponents, back then he didn't value weight training. It is a little shocking, but it's true.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He's had this same injury lingering for years now hasn't he? I doubt it will be much better after the bye.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought he did like eight reps at his Pro Day. It was significantly less than what most would expect a DT to do.

He and McRath did a program with Watterson this summer. He's supposedly added a lot of strength without losing his burst. He's held his own, IMO, and continues to improve.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, we shoulda got AH back. And before yall hit me with it sucks just let me finish.

Jovan Haye has been non existent since we signed him to replace AH and he's making damn good money for ZERO production.

I'm very confident in Marks though. He gets better the more he plays. As for DTTB, I hope that it's nothing major and that he'll get better with rest.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I like Marks, who cares if he couldn't bench 225 going into college? A lot of athletes don't hit their physical peaks that early, and he's obviously improved that since, so what's the problem?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Haye is #7 as far as tackles go on the defense. Same as Jason Jones.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

One word Jim Washburn (Thats his name right?)

Anyways his the best Dline coach in the NFL he even has Gordon playing in a role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar