Tony Brown injured his knee in practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

That sucks... Cart = Bad

Hope its not ACL

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I had heard, it was a weird accident. Practice was light and fun, then Toby is on the ground writhing in pain. He was down for more than 5 minutes.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We have more players hurt in practice than games. Long, Savage (will this guy ever get on the field?), White and now Brown. Good grief.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hopefully it's a sprain. the last thing anyone needs is a significant injury this late in the season.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hope he's allright. He was a helluva find for us.

6. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

DL Brown Injures Knee in Practice

SUMMARY: DL Tony Brown suffered a right knee injury during today's practice at Baptist Sports Park. He was later seen in the locker room without crutches but will be scheduled for tests to find out the extent of the injury. “We don’t know yet," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said of the injury. “It’s hard to tell. He hyperextended it. It could be nothing; it could be anything. We’re going to send him out for an MRI." Other players who did not practice today: WR Bobby Wade (ankle), RB Travis Henry (ankle) and TE Bo Scaife (ankle).

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: @ Bobo's avatar.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

(on if he thinks DT Tony Brown will be sore for a few days)

Yes. The MRI was favorable. He’s sore. He’s better today than he was yesterday when he left. It’s unlikely that he’ll practice, but I think he’s got a chance to play.

http://titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=4542

good news about brown.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sweet. Although if he doesn't play, I want to see Mahelona. I thought he looked pretty good early on....then kinda started falling off.

We may see an interesting 3 way battle between Brown/Mahelona/Long for a spot next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar