Tonight's game shown locally?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 11, 2012.

1. dgup76

dgup76 Special Teams Standout

I am sure it is. We watch the 9pm news as we don't like staying up to late and they have been talking about it everyday. I think Fox has more room for showing something other than a political event when the other event is local.
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Unless they are blacked out............. Which could end up happening at some point if this crap keeps up. Ask fans in Jacksonville, Buffalo and Detroit about blackouts :beerbang:
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea well thats not happening. The folks in Buffalo, Jacksonville and Detroit all hate their lives. Those 2nd class fans dont matter.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

The NFL Network is what they call a national broadcaster. Meaning their games are also simulcast on an over-the-air station in the primary markets of the two teams only.

So if you're in Pittsburgh or Nashville, you should be able to see the game on TV with no issues. If you're in the secondary market like Knoxville or Memphis, it might be on for you, but probably not.
  5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

how many titan fans here are actually from TN? seems we have a lot of outcast.
  6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Im 25 miles from LP field and my TV guide is showing it comes on Fox.
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

Definitely not on in Knoxville.

We get all the Sunday games, but they don't HAVE to show them. I remember about a decade again, the local station thought that fans would rather see Peyton Manning vs. Chad Pennington and they took a LOT of heat.