Tommy Smith torn on Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I swear he's the most bi-polar fan on this forum.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The last 3 games will speak for itself. Munch knows he's clearly on the hot seat now, so it's his time to response.

However, I don't even believe these next 3 games should determine his fate. I mean, we get the Cards at home, then the Jags, and then home to the Texans. That seriously sounds like a true test if you ask me :woohoo:

I guess Munch will please certain fans if he goes for it on 4th down more than he should or if he benches players for dropping a pass, missing a FG, missing a tackle etc..

To be honest, there is really nothing he can do to prove to me he is capable of being the coach next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No s***. Any HC who can persevere through that minefield of NFL powerhouses clearly knows what he's doing.

(All kidding aside, I don't think Munch is up to the challenge lol)

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think this is probably the best thing said on any of the Tommy threads to this point.

In other words, everyone needs to settle down.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im bipolar because I analyze everything from all sides? Try again.

I bet you still believe we lose all our games in the 4th quarter.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Folks, settle down and select the record you look forward to seeing next year if Monster Munch is still the coach..

A. 5-11
    B. 6-10
    C. 7-9
    D. 8-8

I select D, because only then we can sit back and watch other teams help us sneak into the playoffs.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Fixed it to make it sound more interesting

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even thats true. 4th times a charm (if youre Alzarius )

I hope we never have to find out about Munchak, there's a reason he was a Guard and not a Center, cause he can't lead!

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Could be 6-7 but I stopped caring after the 2nd

10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

That was Tommie's way of psychologically preparing Munchak for what is to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar