Tommy Smith speaks out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 16, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

"Corndogs are delicious."
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Bunch of talk about the ticket holder. I'm sure that impresses a lot of folks.
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

anyone in that stadium during the Bears game will appreciate an owner determined to bring the fans back into the fold. I have no issue and agree totally with his stance...I would be doing the same things if I was in his shoes.

I like the "new organization" approach across the board. Now we just need to see it happen on the field.

People need to give him a chance...
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

He sounded genuine
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

At least the Bears fans were fun.

The Chiefs fans were awful.

Even if the Titans start dominating, we are going to still see a lot of visitors for some big games I'm afraid. Nashville is a fun travel destination now and is convenient and easy to get to. Also while season tickets can't really be sold for profit to every game, there are always a couple games with large market fans that will spend a lot of money to travel to a game. I recouped half my season ticket money once, and it turned out the fans were Titans fans from Birmingham that bought them. So it all worked out. It's hard not to take advantage when you can get that much money back.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

This is a good speech. At 5 minutes talking about improving fans getting in and out of gates and parking lot. New catering. Excellent stuff.

I hate how you get dumb traffic to the parking lots where people are just driving through. It's like 1 out of every 3 cars. They need to direct better.