Tommy Boy has Spoken (Obesity in America)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I think we might be. Are you also unbelievably intelligent, absurdly good looking, and just a tad bit narcissistic?
  2. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I'm 2 outta 3....
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

I would love to buy in to Tommy Boy and what he is saying but i just don't know. I don't think he even knows what he is doing somewhat . I trust Whis and Webster to get the job done though and it has been 10 dam years without a playoff win, maybe we can finally do that this year?
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You could fight it, so when things go bad you could be all "hahahaha told ya MFer's he was stupid"

but Im with you, Im warming up Tommy now after seeing him do some press conferences and radio interviews. He seems to be getting comfortable with his new role, before you could notice a lot of nervousness, which is why I initially had my doubts.
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

The second I found out that Munchak was gone, I warmed up to him.

We don't need another Bud Adams, who gets attached to people like a kid with their favorite blankie.

Faithfulness to people is great, if they hold up their part of the bargain. MM was not, Fisher was not. I am ALL IN on the new ownership. I was never lower on this franchise than I was from 2011-2013.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Our season has ended in November the last two years, that was my all-time low point.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

My low point was 2004-2005, I think y'all have forgotten just how bad those two years were
    • High Five High Five x 5
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. One of those years we were historically bad (2005 I assume).

Our defense was one of the worst of all time... We allowed the highest passer rating throughout a season in the history of the NFL. I think it has since been broken, but it was brutal.

Those were our worst seasons, but when you go 10-0 in 2008 and suck balls ever since that point, it hurts.

No playoff win in 10 years. I'm willing to bet we are only one of five teams who can say that.
  9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Not as bad as I thought too...

drought.png
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea. I thought it though after I said that and counted out the teams...

Didn't realize the Bucs had not won since the Super Bowl though.

It's still pretty bad either way. What about the Panthers?... I can't remember them winning a playoff game after their Super Bowl appearance?