Tom Moore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He never was anything special with the bucs. He would have been a distant memory.. nothing without his Colts career. He has Manning to thank for everything. His Bucs job didn't buy him anything besides one trip to the NFC championship (where they lost)
    and a job with the colts. (not to say that isn't almost as good as Fisher, and better than munchak, but they are already nothing)

He sure wouldn't have his high profile commentary job without manning, and would most definitely not be a household name. His genius defensive coaching made for some of the worst defenses the past decade, with Manning bailing them out.

Caldwell is the ultimate proof that Manning made those coaches. That incompetent BUFFOON looked like a decent head coach for awhile with PM at the helm. As soon as manning left.. exposed and fired the next season.
    [​IMG]

One of the WORST head coaches in the history of the NFL looked like a competent head coach when Manning was in the game, but his idiocy shined through just a little bit.

Put Dungy on the Titans, and he's not doing so well right now.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So if Tom Moore sticks as our offensive coordinator, does that mean Jake gets to call plays called "H whistle hot yogurt yoyo pickle" like Peyton does?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Moore had a chance to be an "assistant" I have no idea what that really entails.

However our Offence did go from decent to horrible. So with all the firings do we keep Moore or look for a new OC.

Which ever the case we absolutely, seriously will need to pick someone who can work with Locker and make it work. Locker really needs consistency.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

last couple of games is tough too judge the O with the state of the OL

although I agree with your conclusion I refuse too think firing Palmer was anything but a good move.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

No, we need an innovative OC that will use our players to the best of their abilities and at the right times.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Have to disagree a bit about Dungy. He did engineer some serviceable defenses in Indianapolis despite most of the money being tied up in the offense. Furthermore, if you time travel back to 2006, you'll realize that defense is the reason Manning got a ring. He might have carried them through the regular season, but the defense carried that team through the post season.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

That's my point.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This was always a source of frustration with me.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Guess we are about to find out :facepalm:

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

With Munch staying, I hope Moore becomes OC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar