Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I literally give up on that. Brady is better than Rodgers, hands down, at least from the career perspective, maybe not currently. First time getting into that much over a Brady to Rodgers debate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

I was wanting falcons to win in that Superbowl.....

But came 4th quarter. I looked at my girl and said Brady can win. I just want to witness greatness. switched sides just like that. He made me a believer.

Unless the Titans are against Brady/Patriots. I root for Brady so I can be old and tell my kids that QB no win "X amount of Superbowls"

I hope Mariota/Titans can top them but what we are seeing is a lifetime to some people .

I respect that

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

All you have to back that up are the number of wins the other 21 starters and special teamers helped him get. From an individual statistical standpoint, Rodgers is better, and every individual statistic shows that. You don't seem to be able to separate team efforts from individual ones.

4. HurrayTitans!

Whatever man, Rodgers is the best, Brady sucks. Not even sure how he ever gets brought up as the goat. Playoff rating is all that matters.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Both are great QBs, but you can't argue against what Brady has done for 16 seasons...Great Defenses or not, he's accomplished alot.
    I would like to see what Rodgers could do with BB more than a better D.

Who would of thought this kid would go on to be one the best...

FB_IMG_1496273245885.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Brady is great. 2nd best QB in regular season and 13th best QB in the playoffs.

You're probably one of those geniuses who gets tongue tied or goes silent when someone applies your logic against you by stating that you believe Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino because of SB rings. Ultimate team sport.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

Not at all. I know Dilfer sucks and if it wasn't for Peyton Manning's last season, he would be the worst QB to ever win a SB. You're downplay of how valuable and how much Brady had to do with winning 5 SB is nuts. At some point in time, I think you can even agree that his game play probably attributed to many of the wins NE has which has equaled SB wins. And while Rodgers has also attributed to many of GB wins over his career, it just never really added up to all that many SB visits yet alone SB wins. Attribute that to whatever you want. Brady is the Goat. Not really a fan, but I won't deny he has done and been a major part of what his team has done that no other team has ever done before.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It didn't add up to many SB visits because GB's defense averaged over 40 PPG given up in over half of the games that he lost in the playoffs. But let's keep ignoring that other side of the ball.

9. HurrayTitans!

Fine, he's Peyton Manning 2. It's all the defenses fault he doesn't win the SB every year. I don't care. Done arguing about this.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ok we get it you have a major chubby for Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar