Told you so

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

You guys were all over me last week yet every point I said was true.. Mouton rofl I called it and he executed it. Titans are too cheap to pay a returner so we will lose 5 more games based on that fact alone. KVB disappeared today hes a has been. Tulloch nice job doing nothing made 1 play nice one..Harper burned all over again and again playing 10 yards off the ball. Harper can't cover a lineman much less anything else. Nate good TD wish we could count on you for tough catches. Lendal your awesome!!! You and CJ are the team if you guys had a QB and a real coach we'd be unstoppable. Fisher this will be your last year book it. Be a man and fire Chuck he is lost. Mike H, you can't run a screen pass nor do you have a play to combat the blitz why are you here again?? Coaching has now lost 3 games how much longer Bud?

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What sucks is that we have money, and Bud is willing to spend it. But jeff thinks theres no need. He's dead wrong. I would welcome pacman back with open arms.

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I agree the coaching has looked pretty pathetic here lately.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

the coaching needs some major adjustments on both sides of the ball

5. imbread

imbread Starter

good post agree 100% btw our d did do a better job , got give them some credit

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

How do you know Bud is willing to spend it and why would Jeff over-rule him if he was so inclined? Bud has the money, and HE is the reason none of it is used. All this cap room but he's saving it, don't know what the hell for other than his self I guess.

Bud is quickly becoming just as bad as Al Davis honestly. He's not there yet..but he's on his way.

7. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

exactly!!!!!!

8. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

bud doesnt give above average defenders huge contracts, if he did we would still have haynesworth. Although I wouldn't mind having an asomugha

9. amy

amy Starter

I can attest to the fact that the older we get, the stingier we get, regardless of the amount of money we have. I'm old and I know. So I'm inclined to agree that Mr. Adams hasn't been up to spending his money for quite a few years now. The only one he's spent money on is VY and that was because the kid is from Houston. I don't see things changing.

10. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

VY was the 3rd pick in the draft and rookie salaries are more or less slotted. Whoever we picked at that spot would have gotten roughly the same money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar