Told ya

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Nice... but damn I don't want to drop the $600 on a PS3

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just wait.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Air Guitarists go wild!

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I read that one of the ways that Sony will reduce the price is by removing the backwards compatibility chip from the machine and using a software imulator(sorry about the spelling) to play older games. I read this in EGM, which seems a little PS3 fanboy to me because then they said how bad that had worked out on the 360 (I have had no problems, except for still not being able to play Ultimate Spiderman on it).

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

the one game I wish the 360 would play is NFL Street, or at least come out with a new version for the 360, anyone know what's going on with that? I think they came out with an NFL Street 3 for PS

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Does not matter much now it will also be on Wii and be online(ceo of red octane is the one who said it at a recent conference as well as a DS project) and possibly play others online plus PS3 and sony are in big trouble ..Wii is outselling PS3 world wide 7-1 and sony just did massive layoffs of over 2000 people in SEE ..sony as a corp is having trouble.

Square is already talking about not keeping FF13 to PS3 and spreading it more to other systems...they already lost Devil may cry and ace combat...I sit and watch as nealry 6 months later Wii is scarce and selling like crazy in the markets that make the most impact in sales that developers care most about.

360 has a damn nice line up of games this year..though Bioshock has been pulled because it might get a AO rating meaning most retailers won't sell it.

PS3 only has 15% of the market while Wii holds 33%(and climbing) and 360 at 52%

our sony PSP and PS3 section still remain as the smallest sections at gamestop due to lack of games and corp wide having trouble selling them.

and HALL97ROX sony will not reduce the price not when they are losing 300$ per system they sell and ivesting so much in PS3 but it's costing sony layoffs now.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee Sony not selling well in it's 5 months of existence...who didn't forecast that one. :rolleyes:

10. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I understand Ryudo. In my statement, I was making the assumption that they will be able to turn it around. Which may be a really bad assumption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar