Today would be a good day to backup your PC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

those nifty applications will likely confuse WIN
    they work too well

2. maximus

maximus Starter

After people start to get Vista on their computers, they will suddenly love it for their simplicity. Most wont realize that it came from Mac, which they didnt buy because they thought Macs were too complex

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there really is nothing complex about a Mac

there's no need to defragment
    do the whole msconfig" thing
    clean up registry entries
    etc,.... etc,....

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Most of my "pro windows" friends say that Mac is to complex and to hard to learn.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

they've obviously never tried to operate one then

but ,don't take my word for it, go to a CompUsa or Apple store

6. That's probably because they've never actually tried to use one. Anyone can learn to use a Mac.

There is some adjustment to be made going from Windows to Mac (or from any OS to any other OS), but it's pretty minor.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I have a 5 year old daughter who inherited my eMac when I got the iMac G5. She can get all over the place on that thing

she's bored and frustrated on mommy's Dell PC

[​IMG]

no problem with her Mac

[​IMG]

Apple Macintosh - let the kids play

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I have one friend that has used both and owns a Mac and says that Macs are much more user Friendly than Windows.
    My computer science major cousin was converted to Mac because of me and know says that Macs are easier to get around than Windows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar