To use or not to use Vince?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Amishboy, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Will Vince be used this Sunday? Will he be throwing running or catching?

I think they may line Kerry and Vince back behind center in shotgun. Maybe direct snap run or pitch to Vince.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt Vince would be comfortable with the idea of coming in strictly to run the ball. Besides, in an interview Vince said he still wasn't completely 100%, so I doubt the Coaching staff would put him in that position. Although I would love to see Vince line up in the slot and run a WR screen to him or something of that nature.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I like the idea of dual QB formations, maybe a screen to Vince out wide then a run/pass option or both of them in shotgun like you mentioned, I just don't like the idea of VY playing full time QB. I just want to see the Titans make a big statement against the Chiefs, and having both QBs in at once could definitely make for possible highlight reel trick plays.

4. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Well I'm hoping Vince is going to be willing to do anything to help. Maybe he will have a good attitude about it. He will learn more on the field helping Kerry than on the sideline helping.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

once again, this isn't florida's offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would like to see Vince and Kerry on the field for one play only. Do nothing spectacular, but put the idea in other team's heads so that they have to prepare for a situation like Miami's Wildcat with Pennington possibly throwing a double pass.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

I think they should give him a series or two against the Chiefs. Especially if Collins plays like he did last week.

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I hope he doesn't get any snaps at QB... no need for QB controversy... I'd like to see them split him out at WR when inside the 10... pump it to him and then hand off a draw to CJ... just to give the Colts something to think about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Exactly!

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The only way I want to see this is if we are up by 3-4 touchdowns and in the 4th quarter.

And I would not let Kerry get too far from his helmet even then....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar