To those that said Zach Brown was a bad pick...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

He is going to be a fantastic LB for years to come, him and Ayers. Who would have guessed at the beginning of this season that the biggest ? we have at LB would be Mccarthy? In all fairness, due to injury because he's a beast when on the field.. It's just funny to think about.
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thing about McCarthy though is he's had injury problems dating back to his college career. He's a good LB but can't be trusted to stay on the field for a whole season which is why we need more depth. Most of the guys we have are just here for special teams play *cough* Shaw *so much coughing*
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

I never thought he would fall out of the first round but I am happy he did
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown and Ayers are the best players on the team. a rookie and a 2nd year player. we need one more pass rushing DE and a safety and a good DC. that's all it will take to make this one of the top-10 Ds in the league.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I hated the Brown pick. Hated it.

He tackled like a wet paper bag in college and his form was awful. His form is still bad often, and will probably get him hurt- but outside of that, he's been great.

I'm scared to sing his praises this early though. I thought Michael Griffin might prove me wrong after hating that pick for a season before I was sure that he sucked for the seasons to follow.
  6. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

We'll see against GB next week, but I have to admit I at least enjoy that our D is blitzing more. Small Kudos to Jerry Gray
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

Dunce has a point, we've had a LOT of players regress. Right now, I love Brown and I wish I was wrong about my concerns with Locker.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

:injured:

The standard qualifier when talking about McCarthy. You have to include "If he can stay healthly" whenever you talk about him.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Kenny Britt has stayed fairly healthy this year, maybe McCarthy can shake the injury bug too.

With Brown, McCarthy, and Ayers we have a great group.
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Griffin had Fat Al making him look a whole lot better than he actually was though. Our LBs don't have anyone making them look good other than themselves