To the CJ Jock Holders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes, but it don't help when your scatback runs to the sideline waiting for Moses to part the D - EVERY PLAY. gives the Ss time to close on the slow speedback.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

To clarify this...he had 2 critical drops in 3 screen level attempts (the sideline pattern completion exempted here, since we are talking about screens). The third pass was overthrown. All three had him in open space and could have been big plays. I got blasted for criticizing this earlier in the week (told that it was just "one game"), so we will see how he handles this week.

Other people can have whatever opinion they want, but, in my opinion, for him to be a "top playmaker" in this league he has to be able to make this play consistently going forward. I believe that Palmer's offensive scheme includes getting the ball to the RBs in space often (similar to what was done with Faulk, albeit not with Palmer), so hopefully CJ can step this up. If he can step this up, it will ultimately help with his own running game as well IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

can we please have a "Everything about CJ here" thread instead of a lot of them :brow:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm trying to go cold turkey on the merge thing.

Besides, you wouldn't be able to post "but, but, but he's a PLAYMAKER" as much.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sure I would..I can copy and paste it over and over :D

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

interesting..

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - the only one who's mad is you. Your man-crush is in fail-mode and you're swinging at everyone who calls him out.
    Fake Titans fans are the ones who don't support the team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

well according to you, if the entire team struggled like CJ, you would make fun of them all and jump off the bandwagon of every player.

Friggin Fake Fan.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

It's impossible for an entire team to pull a 'CJ'.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

TheSureThing, your problem seems to be you can't separate legitimate criticism from personal attacks on CJ. He has done (err, not done) PLENTY lately to warrant criticism, whether you choose to admit it or not.

Calling Cruds a fake fan while you have that moronic sig that's basically applauding the fact that CJ is underachieving is extremely laughable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar