To the CJ Jock Holders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Then that makes the o-line woes even worse. You can't disagree that penetration kills a rushing offense.

What I don't get is why Palmer doesn't run more screens? This could keep the defense from just pinning their ears back and rushing up field. IDK, I am just spouting out ideas. I know CJ had 2 critical drops but I feel like there was definitely something there in the screen game. 1 for sure would have went for 6, if not both.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Im going up against the Titans in week 4 Im taking away the pass if possible and forcing the Titans to run the ball.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No, they weren't...

They constantly brought safeties up and filled the box with 8 men to our 7 blockers.

But lets continue to blindly ignore the facts...

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm about to rewatch the game..I'll be sure to let you know how many of CJ carries had a base front which im sure isn't many.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Don't waste your time. I've already rewatched it. Most if not all of CJ's runs were against 8 men in the box, with the safety at the line of scrimmage.

GoT just makes things up to prove his point, I used to do that too, then I turned 11.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

why? our best deep threat just ripped his knee apart, Nate benefited from having him on the field. The other receivers have not delivered....if I am a DC, I take my chances with MH and the pass attack.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It was EXTREMELY easy to figure out when were gonna run the ball.... First down... Damn near every time.... Then Hass had to carry us for the next 2-3 plays and we would try to ram Johnson up the middle again... Our best run was the misdirection... We actually had a hole... Amazing.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's gonna depend a lot on what they actually see on the film they get to watch and break down... If they honestly notice the line not getting push or creating space for cj.... Screw the run... Worry about Hass.

Even without top talent, mh can work a bit of that veteran magic... Nate isn't just resurfacing outta ^no where... The offense is a lot different with the routes were are running and playing with....

Btw how many slants have you seen? None?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

be sure and count them at the snap.

Yes by the time CJsideways had the ball at the hashes there were 9 guys crashing on the little scatback, because the Ss see the handoff and thats what they are supposed too do.

And if you mean watching the game live with my eyes where I can see the whole field and then forming an opinion based on what I see as 'making things up' then that is your call, pretty real silly though and congrats on that 11th birthday heres a CJ bobble head
    [​IMG]
    don't adjust your screen that really is the size of CJs head after signing his third NFL contract

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Why? becuase the Titans have proven they can pass, its not like it has only been Hasselbeck to Britt. Everyone has been involved with the passing game.

Why? because the Titans have proven they cannot run. I would do my best too shut down the pass and make Tennessee try and run the ball.

and hows taking that chance worked out so far for opposing DCs? 2 loses in a row, but hey CJsideways has not been hurting anyone.

having stated my opinion I will be watching on TV like everyone else and listening to Titans radio. We will see what the stains do. I really don't care because if Tennessee executes then it dont matter what the D does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar