To take your mind off Peyton

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilgriffey84, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Thanks Alz. and TT. I did like the sneak on the 4th and inches. Steve acted like he was trying to draw them offsides, taking forever and then gets the first down. Also had forgotten how hard Eddie run. He needed some of CJ's speed and CJ needed some of his strength and toughness.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Carl Pickens comes to mind as well....as does David Givens (although his was due to injury in his defense).

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea but Nancy would fall down if he stubbed his toe and be out for the season.

One of my least favorite Titans ever.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We ended the Superbowl with 2 backup safeties. bleh.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How you guys are watching this game is beyond me..

Got to admit that you guys are stronger than me..

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

SB was long enough ago that it no longer hurts. I do enjoy seeing eddie and steve. Although seein steve also makes me sad

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And to think.. one of our safeties could have stopped that

Titanup, it doenst hurt like it used to. Im sitting here showing my son and wife McNair and George for the first time ever. Along with Wycheck, Mathews, ect.

Its really cool to see them.

8. lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84 Starter

Watching Eddie and Steve is truely enjoyable they were the heart and soul of the team also kearse was a beast ! My greatest prized possession is an steve McNair autograph booklet personally made out to me. He was such a great player and person

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Had to go to the other TV for the final drive....that play by McNair still gives me goosebumps....

Then I just ignore the rest....who wins this time anyways?

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Steve and Eddie not winning the SB makes it even harder to watch..

Now that Steve is gone makes it EXTRA hard to watch. Only because we didn't win.

RIP to the greatest Titan EVER!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar