To "Pull a VY"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

have fun in your last 3 games bo bo.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Pretty humorous. I always liked Bo, sorry to see this horrible year happen for him.

I'm sure it would be tough to answer questions after a game like that.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He can't be mad about that tho. He got rich quick by those dumb azzes running our team. He got to play with his best friend Vince. Bo will go on to better teams for the vet minimum, maybe even catch a title in the process. As long as that yahoo named Jeff Fisher has complete control, no one here will be happy.

4. amy

amy Starter

Gee, I thought he was making fun of VY because he is Fisher's pet. Otherwise, why would he be playing?

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Just you guys wait VY and Bo are going to tear it up next season....in the UFL

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

a+!!!!

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

so whenever someone drops the ball and doesn't make the catch can I say they just "pulled a Scaife?"

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar