1. Please keep all draft-related topics in the NFL Draft Forum area.

To get things in order ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Nov 15, 2013.

1. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I hire this gentlemen, ASAP.
    I was reading up on him and this quote illustrates what we are missing and what we need from a head coach/leader:

"Play-calling, it's week to week, but sometimes it goes beyond that, too," Roman says. "I don't want to sound too melodramatic. But here's what it is: I orchestrate sequences of events. I don't just grab plays. Everything I do has a purpose. I'm thinking big picture."

Ladies and gentlemen, Greg Roman.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--o...victim-of-his--niners--success-022509392.html
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

nah, I think an Offensive line coach with no coordinating or head coaching experience would be our best option. Makes sense.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO Twit @TennessyXO

Greg Roman has earned a shot but I find it worrying that he hasn't at least gotten the call from a college team yet.
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

As long as his name aint Munchak.
  5. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Also while reading up on him, I noticed several coaches and players say that he understands what everyone is doing. I thought that was interesting and while continuing to search for info on him, I came across positions he has held (very interesting).

screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE All-Pro Tip Jar Donor

Interesting. Niner fans have been critical of Roman all year. He should be available according to many of them.
  7. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

This is what is missing from the offense. He is talking about setting up plays. I don't see it here. Sure it was 1 attempt at it last night. We faked the screen to run the screen? My thinking was fake the screen and take a shot downfield. Yes, we need Greg Romans mindset calling plays. I will say I thought Loggins was decent last night. Other than faking the screen to run the screen.