TNF: Panthers @ Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 24, 2013.

?
  1. Panthers

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. Bucs

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know it is rare to see a coach fired mid season but I think this situation calls for it. Every week it gets worse and I don't understand why they haven't made the switch just yet

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

People here in Charlotte are gasses about going over .500 for the season. I will be at a bar tonight in Charlotte with my Titans gear on. My avatar pic was taken in Bank of America Stadium when we beat the Panthers 2 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Tampa has played Carolina damn tough and it's almost always a close game. Tampa swept them last year but the Panther's D is much improved.

I expect a pretty close game but that Panther D is gonna get after the QB and probably cause at least one turnover. Gotta go with Carolina here and wait to see if Schiano is fired tomorrow

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

To quote Chris Berman, "So we're alllllllll on the Panthers?"

I'm the one who took the Bucs. My hatred for Cam Newton wouldn't allow me to pick the Panthers.

5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Tease Panthers down to -1 with ATL +9 for your Rajun Cajun bet of the week!

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I actually think the panthers can make a good comeback and grab a wild card spot. The nfc is weak and the wild card spots will come down to 49ers, bears and panthers. Cutler is out a few weeks which will hurt the bears and who knows if he comes back full strength.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Simeon Rice on the NFL crew right now.. He fell of the Earth really quick. Never seen someone go from super high to super low in such short time. He kinda reminds me like the Gilbert Arenas of the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I really think we could have beat the bucs back in 2002. dam the Raiders, I still hate them!

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Playing the Raiders offense on the road was a little bit too much for us to handle that year.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That and John Simon couldn't return kicks. Sounds familiar...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar