TNF: Panthers @ Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 24, 2013.

?
  1. Panthers

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. Bucs

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Aside from the game, I wonder how many games the bucs will have to lose before schiano gets fired. I hope he gets fired when they lose to the panthers tonight!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Also, I don't know if anyone read where the bucs and their d coordinator invited fans to come to the facilities monday morning to give suggestions lol. They were not allowed in and it turned in to another Tampa fiasco.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I got some family in N. Carolina, so...Go Panthers!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I lived in orlando for 5 years, worked and did an intership at walt disney world. A few of my friends are going to the game tonight, they are bucs fans and I feel bad for them after what they tell me what that fan base is going through. They want schiano fired so bad and they are going to chant that tonight. I don't blame them at all for that!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Me too! :highfive:

Panthers used to be my B team, always kept an eye on them until DeAngelo Williams forced me away, god that guy is as frustrating to follow as CJ is.

6. JCBRAVE

Schiano has to be gone soon, there's no recovering from 0-7. If they lose tonight its just a matter of hours til he's gone. Might as well look do what we did last year and give returning players a long hard look and start gearing up for 2014.

The fans desperately want him gone.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Schiano telling fans they will get their wins is a joke. He has been nothing but a joke since he took over. Raheem Morris wasn't much better but he was 10x better than this guy. I really do feel like he took an avg qb in freeman and made him worse while he was there before getting rid of the guy and pulling all this sh** with him

8. JCBRAVE

Yea I have to agree with you, since day-1 his approach has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He is a punk of a coach who has no idea of how to run an nfl team. He plays zone instead of man to man with arguably the best defensive back in the league which is plain stupid! gets rid of freeman for this rookie who gives them the best chance to win he says! He hasn't won a game yet and I don't think he will win a game.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cam Newton has been on fire the last 2 games after what was one of his worst games against Arizona. He might be due for an off night but i doubt it.

Schiano should be on our short list for defensive coordinators for next year if Williams bolts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar