TMQ has good feeling about Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MJTitans, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

TMQ ACF Preview

I always like his off-beat analysis... several interesting points about the AFC, especially Chargers and Colts. He scratched his head at the RB situation, but apparently thinks we could surprise this year. One of the few writers at ESPN that really watches game tapes, so it's nice to hear good things from him.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Why wouldn't you want to go to Nashville at this time of year? They don't like "brutaly sweltering" weather? Wussies.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought it was interesting that he was predicting the Bengals to have a big off year.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i like TMQ....Easterbrook is a good writer....though i might not agree with his political views all the time, his football insights and opinions are usually spot on...

and he gave a good writeup about the 'flying thumbtacks', so that is a plus too!!!

so while we are discussing TMQ, i'll leave a few of his favorite soapboxes:

-Coaches need to stop punting on 4th and short....the average play goes for more than 4 yards and the statistics are in the offenses favor to go for it...

-if it is cold, don't have your cheerleaders (or coaches) wear too many clothes....usually the cheerleaders with the less clothes have their team win...and coaches who dress for an arctic expedition when it is only 45 degrees usually lose...

-don't blitz more than 6 people, it will usually backfire...

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I actually agree about the bengals off year. I dont see how they're any diffrent than last year. They didnt gain much on defence from last year, and there defence is what held them back. there offence is good, but they dont have the fire power like the colts to negate that bad defence at times, they lost chris henry, who had 1000 somethin yards and 7 td's<< bigger lost than people know. I like bengals, but i dont think they will be as great as what you would think.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1000 yards? he had 422 yards last year and 6 tds.....

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think the Titans will have a great year this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar