TMQ blasts Titans fans, and he's right.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

awesome.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Matt Jones was drafted as a WR. VY was drafted to be a QB.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

you're exactly right...it was a nice job...

...i take issue with how lame your post is...:suspect:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Now if we just boo ryan fowler, we'll be in the superbowl, no doubt!

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Fowler had an excellent game against the Bengals. I hoped Tulloch would beat him out in training camp, but he clearly outplayed Tulloch this week.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and you're so ashamed of your qb you changed screen names. so? :))

nice name by the way. where did you come up with that? ;)

7. The Playmaker

I'm not ashamed I changed because whenever I made a comment about VY I was called out because I was V10Y. I figure I'd change it people wouldn't think I'm biased towards him. Oh by the way Chris Johnson is a Hall of Famer.:))

Thank you BP for the idea. It was this, Ballhawk, or WarEagle. I like this one. It would be cool to be an anti-Rolltide though.:ha:

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ooohh...i got a good one, how bout 'BandwagonFan'...?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

most of the criticism rightfully comes because we finally have a chance to win it all this year considering we have filled all of our gaps and are playing at a championship caliber, but Vince appears to take all of that and take a dump on it with his idiotic mistakes and immature behavior. His inability to absorb our style of play, and his inconsistency will be the reason we lose.

If we sucked on defense and have a below average team this season, the response to Vince's interceptions wouldn't have been so bad. But we finally (and after 4 years of rebuilding) seem to have gotten it, except for Vince.

We might never again have a defense as good as this, so the last thing fans want to see is us lose because of him.

10. The Playmaker

Yeah your name is original.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar