TJ Houshmandzadeh will be cut by Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We need YAC receivers, all we have is possession receivers. Only Britt can break tackles but he's not terribly fast..we need a Steve Smith.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we have enough WR's.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TJ was great slot for Carson but looked bad in Seattle. I was always a fan when he was in Cincy but have read nothing bad stuff about him in the locker room - having a pretty negative mojo, even outdoing Chad during his "why me?" season..
    If Seattle is cutting him in favor of Mike Williams there is something telling about that..

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Pete Carroll is a moron?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What we have aren't WR's, They're mother f....r's wearing WR numbers. Nate shows flashes of what a NFL WR should be, but all of them are impostors. Mariani might in fact be the most "WR" of the group. I like how he's hands first, you know that from one hour of seeing his plays. I'd defiantly not purse Houshmandzadeh if thats the question. He's a glorified Gage. And if you know my thought of #12, he's a 4th option at the position in any other city than Nashville. Maybe a good number 2 in any city in Ohio.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He will sign with a West Coast team if he gets cut.. I'm sure Seattle can get a decent draft pick for him, so i'm not sure if they cut him.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Seattle is a mess but he still didn't do a d@mn thing last year. I don't think he's great but I don't think he's done either.

79 Rec for 911 yds ain't too shabby. And Seattle sucked. He averages about 900 yds per season and that ain't too shabby either.

I know it won't happen. We're set at WR as far as Fish is concerned. I can't see him bringing anyone else in unless it's a veteran who has some return ability because we know Fish loves the Alvin Pearmans and Mark Joneses of the world.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's a #3, possibly #2 anywhere he goes. Any city in Ohio? How about only Cleveland because Cincinnati has Ochocinco and T.O.

10. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

also people are saying might just be starting to wear down from age

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar