Titans Wrs for 2009...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Justin gage

Brandon jones(new contract)

Lavelle hawkins

Mccareins(I know but he knows the system and is cheap for another 1 year deal).

Drew bennett(Another cheap pickup once the rams release him. Good fit for dinger-collins just as a role player)

Iglesius-2nd rd pick oklahoma

Other possibles

Mark clayton(the one from the bucs)

Roscow Parrish(Depends on situation with carr)

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

no ****ing way!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Eh. I don't care how cheap McCareins is he sucks.

I don't want Bennett back, once he said something to the extent of "It will be nice to finally be apart of a high powered offense." Yea that's great Drew so you got what like 4 wins in the last 2 years? Pretty high powered.

Iglesisas would be nice but he would require a 2nd round pick for a receiver which as we all know is much too high for us.

Clayton sucks.

Parrish as a returner would be nice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think Mike would rather have Jmac than Gage.

5. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

McCareins is just taking up a spot we should be giving to a legit #1 receiver. <#1>, Gage, Jones, Hawkins.

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

parrish just got a big contract with the bills, hes not leaving buffalo

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't it Michael Clayton with the Bucs and Mark Clayton with the Ravens?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yep, and their both busts.

9. reo

reo Starter

Neither Jones or McCareins will be a Titan next year unless Jones takes a really cheap contract. They don't trust him. Him not playing ahead of McCareins is proof of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bennett came back especially w/ Dinger here again but I wouldn't bet on it.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Or they could be making him 2 or 3 to drive down his value a bit so they can keep him cheap. If you're a #1 receiver on a super bowl caliber team, and you make some big plays, you'll look good in the FA market...and Givens wasn't even a #1. What a mistake,I knew we should've taken Randle El.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar