Titans WRs coach Shawn Jefferson continues to go off on Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

lol

Titans WRs coach Shawn Jefferson has "continued to ride" rookie Justin Hunter in training camp, "demanding more intensity and mental toughness."
    Per the Tennessean's John Glennon, Jefferson "lit up" Hunter "with some choice language" following a Tuesday practice drill. Hunter has drawn the ire of coaches and teammates (e.g. Bernard Pollard) alike through the first week of camp. Known as soft both mentally and in terms of on-field play at Tennessee, Hunter will have to take a big leap to be a serious rookie-season factor.

Source: Jonathan Hutton on Twitter
    Jul 30 - 10:41 PM

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Good.

3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Nice strategy.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This is good for him. Media wants to make it like its something regarding his actual ability of play... Idiots.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

earlier in OTAs i got onto the coach about just being a tough guy. i was wrong. the guy knows his stuff. light the rookies ass up.

Justin has to realize this league is the n.f.l. not for long. there's been PLENTY of high draft picks with great ability physically to be out of the league in a hurry.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea I really don't think this is nearly as big of a deal as the media is making it out to be.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

great and our luck with wrs continues

8. TITANZFN09

TITANZFN09 Starter

Usually when a coach stays on you all of the time, they see something promising in the player they are "riding". I think Jefferson knows Hunter can be a very good player and just wants him to work hard and get to that point. That and he is also letting him know it is time to play with the "big boys"....

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I had a coah tell me, "When I stop yelling at you I've given up."

• High Five High Five x 7
  10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...or maybe they realize that KB might not be here after this year and Hunter, if he progresses well, probably has the best chance to fill his shoes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar