(Titans) WR Thoughts - Depth Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Looking back it certainly wouldn't have hurt to sign either Edwards,Cotchery,Mason or one of the free agent receivers there were on the market.

Yeah Edwards has a reputation and all but one million was a steal for his services.Especially now with Hasselbeck opening up the offense.He seems to do pretty good with a no name cast at WR like he did in Seattle.

Have to wonder if the lack of experience is going to hurt us now that Britt is done and Nate Washington is the only receiver now with any real overall experience at that position.Might see the play drop on offense if Hawkins or Williams don't step up.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm really not sure if Britt will ever be the same player again sadly. I also don't think he'll be back for the start of next season. Ideally he'd be back my mid-season, but who knows. We need to draft Justin Blackmon or Michael Floyd, whichever is available.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I'm officially jumping on the Nick Toon bandwagon. I'm watching the Wisconsin/Nebraska game and that kid is unbelievable. That touchdown catch before halftime, between four defenders was sick. Locker would be salavating.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

For as good as he is, Justin Blackmon is a knucklehead. Pass

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He is tough...I tell you what though, this Russell Wilson kid is something too. I listen to the Badgers when cutting the grass every weekend, so tonight is my first chance to actually watch him. He is a bit short, but I think he could be a top 5 QB in the draft next year, easily.

6. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

It'll be hard for him coming back after a year out and he'll never truly, fully recover. Just worried he'll just injure himself again the moment he finds himself fully fit.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why because they both have white parents?

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

leave it to tRoll to turn this into a race debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar