Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

(Titans) WR Thoughts - Depth Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Really?? can i get a link to those statistics please? Last year he didn't suffer from drops.
  2. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Nate has been very sure handed this year so far, and all of last year. People are still hating on him though, nonsense.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571

I'm getting these thoughts of Justin Gage.Didn't someone here recently compare Justin Gage to Reggie Wayne? Don't remember who it was but i know i read it here somewhere.
  3. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    Hawkins and Williams have the talent to be really good, hopefully with more reps they will be.
  4. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    And that comparison was wee-tar-ted.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,151
    People think Washington drops a lot of balls because in his first season here he dropped a lot of balls. People just don't want to give up on their first impression of him as a guy that has a lot of drops. In truth he cut down on his drops last year and so far I don't recall him dropping a single pass.
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I don't have a link, but I remember reading that he was top 10 in drop percentage from '08-'10. I think he had 18 totals drops, and 9 were in '09 and some of those were really bad (Colts game).

Last year, he was by far the most consistent receiver on the Titans.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    wouldnt count out dwill at all.... there's a reason the WR coach really likes him enough that there was a whole article written on him this weekend.... plus it's only his second year... give him a break..

hawkins has had some chances, but he's in his 4th year....

not a good feeling with avery... for a rams team hurting for WRs, why did they drop him?
  8. T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Moolah:
    $0
    http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/05/23/drop-percentage/

granted he has improved and I'm not denying that, but he's still far from perfect is all.
  9. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    When the **** did Braylon Edwards learn how to catch a football....
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.