Titans worst in the league running on 1st down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

I don't buy that at all. Our passing game is good because Locker has improved on his accuracy and our wide outs do a good job of coming back to the ball and trying to get yac minus kenny britt who can't catch sh**
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The first sign of a weak argument: Have no response except for a picture that makes fun of the other persons argument.
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Take away the 4th quarter when the broncos were playing soft due to a big lead and look at Lockers numbers. Would you have still said he had a good game if it wasn't for garbage time numbers?
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I think there's some truth to what you're saying. I just think you're overselling it. I honestly believe this offense would look better if we reduced CJ's role and let Jake be the centerpiece.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Not sure how to argue with fiction lol
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

the more I post on this board I am starting to learn the tricks of the trade lol
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Reducing his role is fine as long as you still create ways to get him in space and have him in the game 80 percent of the time.
  8. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I think thats definitely something the team should do.Reduce C.J.'s carries and let Locker run the offense.After all C.J. is a big reason drives are stalling because he gets most of the plays and produces very little yardage.
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

I want to see a reverse! I would love to have cj start out in the slot and run a reverse with blockers, that would do the trick I think.
  10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

The thing that kills me the most is that when CJ sees a defender these days, he doesn't juke at all. He drops his head and falls down. Why has he started doing this? He is NOT a bruiser back, he needs to be shifty and really hasn't been.

Am I the only one noticing this and thinking its a significant reason why CJ isn't getting yards?