Titans - worst fans in NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just spent ten minutes typing up a rant about how much I hate (the majority of) our fans, but I guess that's unnecessary when all I really have to say is this...

We have the worst fans in the NFL. The Jags don't count as a team, btw.

This has very little to do with the complaints flowing in (the complaints are definitely warranted) and more to do with the in-game attitude I see with our fans.

Our fans suck. Plain and simple. That is all.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

:facepalm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

90% of the fans on here are good fans. 90% of the fans at the games are not.

That's what I'm saying... not bashing anyone on these forums because this is a place for the dedicated fans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

I think most the fans on this forum are as passionate about the Titans as it gets. Haven't had the chance to make it to a game, but bummer it sounds like there's a lot of t-shirt wearers there though.

5. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

In general, I think the majority of american sportsfans are the worst. They're way too black and white. It's either SB Champs or Suck for Luck for them.
    I tend to stay away from the forum the first 3-4 days after a loss. There's just too much judgement day talk.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you kidding me? This is the cream of the crop for good fans? They are the biggest babies i have ever seen.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If we had won yesterday there would be people here complaining we are not getting props from the media. :sad2:

Small market small market!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Care to explain why?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was about to ask the same thing...I live out of town, and have been to a few games, but not enough to have any clue about what is being referenced here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar