Titans working out CB Ken Lucas, S Aaron Rouse and S Gibril Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lucas is 4 years older than Hill.

I'd take any of these guys.

2. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Wasn't Gibril Wilson terrible with the Dolphins last year? I mean, when we played them didn't he get beat twice deep for TD's?

I just know one of my friends who is a dolphin's fan complained about him an awful lot last year. I'm excited for Lucas to be trying out with us though!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You can never have too many CB's. Sign one, draft one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

especially this time of year, if they suck, we can always cut them. But to wait until Training camp to get guys in here IN SHAPE, WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEFENSE is ludacrus. Sign them early and put them through the offseason program.

5. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Just say no to Gibi. He is nothing more than a LB trapped in a Safeties body. Think of Lamont with better tackling ability. He is a good guy from what I hear so I don't want to really talk bad about him, but he's just not a good fit for us. He needs to play in a division where there is no dominant QB and he can focus on his strengths which are tackling. Essentially he needs to play in the NFC West.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Aaron Rouse is huge, 6'4'' 233lbs... and a safety.

Both Rouse (26) and Wilson are young (28). Both are much better than Donnie Nickey.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My thoughts exactly. I like our approach. Get em in early and let all these guys fight it out.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Isn't Rouse a little slower version of Mays? Great size and speed (4.53 at 6'4, 223). Yea, I see some Lamont similarities.

Lucas is a nice sized CB who might be decent depth in our scheme. Still, he is 31 years old and you wonder if he is younger version of Harper (but maybe not as good).

Wilson could be legit depth at S and has been a starter in the league since his 2nd year.

But yea, bring them in and see what they have. If they make the team great. That means they beat out someone and so we have an upgrade. We don't exactly have young guys at S who have upside so if a vet wins a spot so be it. A guy like Lucas would probably be fighting with Hood for a roster spot.

9. BigDaddyTitan

BigDaddyTitan Camp Fodder

Can you get any worse??

Only time you see Harper in on a big play is when he's trailing 5 yards behind it.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

most if not all pros are an upgrade over harper and nickey. I am all about getting better in the secondary hope we sign a couple of them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar