Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans working out CB Ken Lucas, S Aaron Rouse and S Gibril Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Lucas is 4 years older than Hill.

I'd take any of these guys.
  2. STW Chris Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $198
    Wasn't Gibril Wilson terrible with the Dolphins last year? I mean, when we played them didn't he get beat twice deep for TD's?

I just know one of my friends who is a dolphin's fan complained about him an awful lot last year. I'm excited for Lucas to be trying out with us though!
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    You can never have too many CB's. Sign one, draft one.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    especially this time of year, if they suck, we can always cut them. But to wait until Training camp to get guys in here IN SHAPE, WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEFENSE is ludacrus. Sign them early and put them through the offseason program.
    1 people high five this.
  5. Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Moolah:
    $37
    Just say no to Gibi. He is nothing more than a LB trapped in a Safeties body. Think of Lamont with better tackling ability. He is a good guy from what I hear so I don't want to really talk bad about him, but he's just not a good fit for us. He needs to play in a division where there is no dominant QB and he can focus on his strengths which are tackling. Essentially he needs to play in the NFC West.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Aaron Rouse is huge, 6'4'' 233lbs... and a safety.

Both Rouse (26) and Wilson are young (28). Both are much better than Donnie Nickey.
    1 people high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    My thoughts exactly. I like our approach. Get em in early and let all these guys fight it out.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Isn't Rouse a little slower version of Mays? Great size and speed (4.53 at 6'4, 223). Yea, I see some Lamont similarities.

Lucas is a nice sized CB who might be decent depth in our scheme. Still, he is 31 years old and you wonder if he is younger version of Harper (but maybe not as good).

Wilson could be legit depth at S and has been a starter in the league since his 2nd year.

But yea, bring them in and see what they have. If they make the team great. That means they beat out someone and so we have an upgrade. We don't exactly have young guys at S who have upside so if a vet wins a spot so be it. A guy like Lucas would probably be fighting with Hood for a roster spot.
  9. BigDaddyTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Can you get any worse??

Only time you see Harper in on a big play is when he's trailing 5 yards behind it.
    1 people high five this.
  10. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    most if not all pros are an upgrade over harper and nickey. I am all about getting better in the secondary hope we sign a couple of them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.